Friday, January 16, 2015

Santa Gift Tags

Since the rush of the holidays are over and the tree and decorations are down and put away, I just wanted to share with everyone over the next few days some of the items I made over the holidays.

Ever find yourself needing a Santa Tag for the BIG gifts that are under the tree or a tag that you can use year after year for that special someone.  I had an order to create some tags for 3 special kids and this  is what I came up with.  The desire was a tag from Santa that can be tied to the Santa Sacks some people use.  This can also be used for the over sized bike or gift bags.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.





This tag is a simple tag with the TO: line left blank for the owner of the card to fill in or even have the child's name stamped in red as well.  Made from white card stock I had on hand as well as the red card stock I had on hand.  Santa stamped in corner the ribbon is from the craft store (the kind you get for $.33 per spool).  I had an old grommet that I set into the tag before feeding the ribbon through.


This one I made it was for the same order but this one was for the local homeless shelter that they were buying gifts for.  It was to go onto a sack that had gifts for that family's child.  Same supplies used for this tag as well.




I love the holidays and I enjoyed making this for the kids.

Feel free to share this post with your friends and family.





No comments:

Post a Comment