Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas card donations Day 1

Over the holidays I decided to make Christmas cards for the local nursing home here in my local community.  I am going to share with you over the next 15 days the cards I made and delivered to the residents.  I didn't get paid for doing this it is just something I decided to do to make them feel better over the holidays.  I know some have family that they see and some of them have no one in which to make the holidays a little brighter.  The cards were not from me they are from the community.

As we grow up the "magic" of the season seems to get less and less, with all the running around to buy gifts and everything we have to do for the one day along with working and dealing with our normal everyday life.  We are always too busy to just enjoy the process and reason for the season.  I just wanted to bring back some glimmer of Magic back into someone's life.


A2 size card made from white card stock with embossed layer 4" x 5 1/4".

I made 18 cards of this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment